Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Ag.

After researching careers in the Ag, Food, and Natural Resources cluster, you should be making connections between those careers and your day to day life. How does each of the two careers you learned about relate to your life? How does each of those careers relate to our community? How do they relate to, fit in to, or affect our nation in general?

I choose a Vet., and a Vet Assistant as my careers. The Vet relates to my life and our community in the way that animals can get hurt and sick in my community and the vets have to take care of them, but if it is not that bad, the owners can take care of them. Also with the Vet Assistant it relates with my community because they need to consult owners. They can call you and let you know if your animal has died.

3 comments:

  1. It is a very thoughtful response though it could be a bit more thorough, but I can see how it was hard for you to type a lot on these two careers

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last sentence was not very good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like animals so I like vets too. job well done sweg

    ReplyDelete